Dr. Yogesh Kaje
13 Years of Experience
Every problem has a solution. You just have to be creative enough to find it!
Dr. Yogesh Kaje is a highly qualified urologist who can advise you regarding any issues related to kidney stones, prostate, cancers of the urinary system, and male sexual health. Dr. Yogesh Kaje did his MBBS from BJ Medical College Pune. He has done his MS General surgery from a very prestigious Seth GS Medical College and KEM hospital Mumbai. He has completed super-specialty training as MCH Urology from Same Seth GS Medical College and KEM hospital Mumbai. He specializes in advanced laser treatment for kidney stones and prostate, laparoscopic surgery, male sexual health, and kidney transplant He had an illustrious academic career with many awards, international recognition, and research publications under his name. He has attended many national and international conferences. His quest for knowledge is remarkable and he keeps himself updated with the latest technologies. He has set up a NeU kidney clinic at Kharadi which has served many patients already. He is attached to many notable hospitals in Pune including Sahyadri Hospitals, Columbia Asia hospital ( Kharadi), Inamdar hospital.
- Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Special Interest in Andrology
- First Rank in Superspeciality Entrance Exam- 2012 – 2012
- Second Rank in MCh Urology University Exam – 2015
- Best Thesis Award – 2011
- MBBS – Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, 2007
- MCh – Urology – Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, 2015
- MS – General Surgery – Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, 2011
- Urological Society of India (USI)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
2016 – 2017 Assistant Proffessor at Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital
- 2007/05/13642007/05/1364 Maharashtra Medical Council, 2007